Sunday 22 August 2010

I'm Sorry It Took Me So Long (To Come Around)

I'm back after all this time, and I'm ready to please my hundreds of readers with my fingers and occasionally my mouth!

.... What?

*ahem* I'm back. Properly. There's a schedule and everything. I should be posting 4 to 5 times a week with substantial content. I KNOW! Not just that, but A to Z will rocket to its conclusion week on week, starting with tomorrow's entry on Alan Moore's Lost Girls. Amazing, I know.

So strap yourself in, put your strap-on on and come with me into my own fairly normal psyche!


.... That's it. I haven't got anything else to put in this post... So here's a picture of an adorable Goat.
I should have used a sheep, then I could say "I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CK"... Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment