Sunday 16 August 2009

NEW STYLE (AGAIN?!) Quick-Fire Reviews: Week of August 12th


Gotta love that cover. Ms. Marvel punching Ms. Marvel in the crotch. Groundbreaking.

So welcome to another new iteration of the Quick-Fire Reviews. I really should run a poll of what method's better if I ever have more than 5 readers. This time around I'm going for a basic and nonsensical approach:

  • Say nothing about the comic
  • Edit a page to kinda get across a bit of what I'm thinking
  • Try to be funny
  • Fail
  • Rate

No complicated baloney about art or writing, that's for the full size reviews. This is a simple yay or nay version of reviews, with some added imagery for entertainment. To drop the moments stuff that I love using for the full reviews seems a shame but hey I might be able to work those in in the future.

HIT THE JUMP TO SEE THE ALL NEW, ALL SHITTY REVIEWS!



Cable #17

"OH NOES CABLE IS MELTING! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"




RATING: Eh...
































Deadpool #13

"Yohoho and a bottle of rum! Bring me my Bea Arthur lookalike wenches etc.!"

Rating: Flippin' BUY IT!



































Destroyer #5 (of 5)

"OH FUCK THIS LOOKS AWESOME!"

"oh....."
Rating: Read It?



































Marvel Divas #2 (of 4)

"Characters on cover may be less in costume than they appear."

Rating: Buy It!







































Ms. Marvel #43

"CROTCH PU- Wait I've already pointed that out..."

Rating: Read It?
































Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1

"... I got nothing. This looks cool."

Rating: Buy It! (though it's barely an issue #1)







































Okay, so I finished this before Herc, probably because the only one of these edited pages is something I'd consider funny (the cable one, I know it's not funny shut up). Herc is actually up next! (note to self: formatting is a bitch)

No comments:

Post a Comment